Date: 14/15 – 21/22 August 2021
IIPDS, in partnership with the Taiwan Foundation for Democracy, is offering opportunities to 15 selected youth living in Thailand who strongly aspire to become actively engaged in advocacy and social work.
The training focuses on how to reinforce the capacities of aspiring human rights actors to promote and defend human rights in Thailand and in the Asian region. More particularly the training will focus on increasing civic youth engagement, and participation in advocacy work and on promoting network and coalition building and solidarity in the areas of democratization, justice and human rights.
- 18-to 29 years of age
- Applicants are from Thailand
- The training will be conducted in Thai, however, a minimum knowledge of English is required
- Send the application form to email@example.com
- Applications can be filled in Thai or English
- The application must be submitted before 8th August 2021
- IIPDS team will select suitable participants
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 JULY 2021