Date: 16th – 22nd August 2019
Venue: IIPDS, Bangkok
Application Deadline: 28 th July 2019
Course Fee: 200 USD
It goes without saying that the women are generally deprived from the decision-making process. Despite that, in recent days, the society is witnessing an increasing number of women-led organizations and institutions making significant contribution in the field of education, economic empowerment, human rights and policy advocacy.
The shrinking of funds is affecting all the NGOs in general, but the women-led NGOs are affected more. Though the women possess equal potential, they are constrained by limited skills and contacts with funding organizations. Except for some of the city-based advocacy women groups, most of the women-led NGOs are constrained by limited resources to sustain and expand their activities.
Some of the women organizations express the need for capacity-building and wider exposure in the field of organizational planning and management, evaluation and monitoring, fundraising and sustainability. Also, there is a necessity of facilitation of platform for developing network and cooperation with other women organizations, as well as funding agencies within and beyond the borders.
Therefore, AMAN-Thailand in collaboration with IIPDS aims to bring together women leaders and representatives of the small and mid-level women-led organizations for capacity-building and empowerment.
Areas of capacity-building will include:
- Assisting to review the strengths, weaknesses and potentials of the organization
- Need-based quality proposal writing
- Resource mobilization and fundraising strategies and techniques and long-term plan of sustainability
- Effective implementation of the program, periodical and annual evaluation and monitoring of the program activities
- Networking and multi-layer collaboration
More Information, please download: